How to Create a Static IP User
- A Static IP address is an IP address that was manually configured for a device, versus one that was assigned via a DHCP server.
It is also known as a fixed address. This means that a computer with an assigned fix IP address uses the same IP address when connecting to the Internet.
Types Of User
you can create 3 Types of User in ISP Radius Software
Step to Create Static IP User
Notes : There should be a billing plan before creating a user.
- Static IP User doesn’t change the IP address because the IP address is configured by a device and it is fix.
- Therefore whenever you create static IP user that time compulsory add the IP address because it is based on IP address.
- Go to sidebar and click on User Management and select New User Option.
- After click on New User Option, it will open new page which has two tab :
- Account Information
- User Information
1.User Account Information
- First of all, select a user type as a Static IP.
- Enter Username, Password, and Select Router is mandatory because the user can only login that selected router.
- Select User Plan.
- IP Address it is mandatory, You can also choose Unused IP Address.
- The last field is a Franchise, it is also an optional field but whenever you want to assign a user to a franchise that selects the Franchise name and assign the User.
- Now click on NEXT button and it will be open USER INFO Tab.
2.User Information for Static IP User
- Fill all the details compulsory Customer Name, Contact Number, Billing Address Line 1 and City,
- Here Email, Notes, TAX/GST Number, Billing Address Line 2 and Zip Code are Optional Fields.
- If you want to give the permission on Client portal access then check on check box otherwise not .
- if you want to insert more information like DOB (date of birth), Identity proof then click on Additional info, it is optional to fill.
- Click on Apply Button.
- After successfully creating a user, it will show you user dashboard.