How to Create a New Billing Plan
- A person who want to create different recharge plans then PHP Radius gives facilities to create new Billing Plans.
- There are Two ways for Create New Billing Plans :
- One By One Create Plans
- Multiple Plans imports Together
1. One By One Create a New Billing Plan
- To create a plan, go to the sidebar menu click on Plan option and select New plan.
- It will open new plans creation page, fill all the details as on your plans type.
- Enter the plans name, cost, also enter the time-period value and select its period(Month,Day,Hours etc…).
- Enter a Download Bandwidth and Upload Bandwidth value and select its data speed range in KBPS, MBPS.
- Then Enter a quota limit value and select its data range in MB, GB, TB.
- If plans show on client portal then checks mark on Client Online Recharge Plans show and if plan assigns to your Franchisee select the name of your Franchisee.
- Checks mark on Plan Expire in Mid Night if your plans is more then one day.
- Enter the address list[it is optional] if you bind a multiple user address list for this plans.
- when you create unlimited or quota plans you can also create day-night Quota billing plans.
- when you create day/night plans at that time you can not create FUP Plans.
- whenever you create FUP Plans at that time you can not create Day-night or Quota plans.
- if you want to create day/night plans then fill all the day/night plans details.
- Creating day/night plans Read More…..
- if you want to create Fup plans then fill all the FUP plans details.
- Creating fup plans Read More…..
- here, Burst Datarate limit is option.
- fill all the data, then click on apply button
- for top-up plans go to sidebar click on plan and open list of billing plans of users.
- click on Top-Up Plan button.
- Enter the plans name, cost, expiry date, quota limit.
- you can assign plans to the franchise for that select franchise.
- if you want to plans show on client portal then checks mark on Client Online Recharge Plan show.
- if you create Simple top-up Plans at that time don’t enter Expiry date.
- when you create Bonus Top-up plans at that time compulsory enter expiry date.
2. Import Multiple New Billing Plan
- To Import multiple plans, click on sidebar and select Plan option.
- It will display the list of a plans, Now click on the IMPORT PLAN button.
if you don’t know about CSV file format then click on Sample CSV and download the CSV file
- now open that downloaded file you can see format of CSV file.
- you can not change format of CSV file like Plans name, Cost, Time_Period, Download_Bandwidth etc….. in First Row, if you change this format then you can not successfully upload your new plans.
- enter Plans Name which must be unique, cost, Time_Period such as Month’s M, Year’s Y, Day’s D(EX: 1D, 1Y, 1M).
- now insert Download_Bandwidth and Upload_Bandwidth in Mbps’s M, Kbps’s K (EX: 120M, 100K).
- if you want to create quota plans then enter Quota_limit in MB’s M, GB’s G, TB’s T like 1M, 2T, 1G.
whenever you create day/night plans then enter Planname, Cost, Download_Bandwidth, Upload_Bandwidth, Night_Upload_Bandwidth, Night_Download_Bandwidth, Night_Start_Time and Night_Stop_Time not all data.
- for create FUP plans then only enter Planname, Cost, Download_Bandwidth, Upload_Bandwidth, Fup_Upload_Bandwidth, Fup_Download_Bandwidth and Fup_Quota_limit not all information.
- when you cerate fup plans do not enter Quota_limit.
- after fill all data then save the file.
- now click on Choose File button and select CSV file and click on Upload Button.
- you can see plans inserted successfully or not.