PHP RADIUS SERVER
PHP Radius Server is cloud-based Bandwidth Management Software. It provides billing system to reduce the extra cost of ISP. It also provides complain management system (CMS), user reports for solving internal operational problems. PHP Radius Server support mikrotik NAS management, user management, real-time bandwidth monitoring, various types of plan, load balancing and failover.
More about PHP Radius BandWidth Management Software
PPPoE is easy to set up and troubleshoot. The client can set up in CPE device, router, or PC with username and password.
The Client can log in from PC or mobile phone, using username and password on the web page. ISP can also provide a free limited plan.
The MAC address (short for media access control address) is the worldwide unique hardware address of a single network adapter. so it provides more security.
Static IP mostly used for public IP addresses. ISP has to configure the IP address in the client router or PC so that the client can access the internet without any authentication.
Various types of plan
The client can access unlimited internet at a specific speed for a certain amount of time so the unlimited plans are the most popular nowadays.
FAIR USAGE POLICY (FUP)
In ISP business FUP plan is trending more. If user data used more than specified data, the user gets the internet with specific reduced speed.
Quota plan is used widely in a mobile hotspot and the users can access the internet with limited duration and data. When Quota limits is over, they can not access the internet.
The users can get bandwidth based on time. ISP provides unused night time bandwidth to the homely users for generating more revenue.
Real-Time Bandwidth Management Software
- PHP Radius is Real-time Bandwidth Management Software. It helps to allocate the bandwidth in an organized way.
- Bandwidth means the maximum amount of data, transmitted over an internet connection in a given amount of time.
- A real-time bandwidth monitor tool can help you to resolve the last mile users the issues on or before the time.
- A real-time bandwidth chart helps you in order to identify and avoid bandwidth delays with customized reports.
- PHP Radius burst mode is a temporary high-speed data transmission mode and is used to facilitate sequential data transfer at maximum throughput.
- Customized reports can help you to search specific bandwidth usages such as applications, IP address, hostname, protocol and more. Read More >>
- PHP Radius Server supports Mikrotik NAS management.
- Network Access Server (NAS) is a single point of access to a remote resource.
- The role of the NAS is to act as the gateway between the user and the RADIUS server.
- NAS is based on trust relationships with RADIUS Server to allow or deny network access to end-users.
- The end-user has a trust relationship with the RADIUS server via his/her user name and password, which the server uses to verify the user’s identity.
- Bandwidth Management Software provides all GUI options for NAS configuration, so no need to set manually.
- In other words, GUI contains Like Interface, IP Address, Firewall, QoS, Routes, DHCP, IP Pool, Hot Spot, PPPoE Server, Masquerade, etc. Read More >>
Billing & Accounting
- PHP Radius software integrated with the AAA server for Billing Software Solutions.
- PHP Radius software billing system automatically generates invoices when creating a new User or Recharge existing User also generate Invoice manually.
- ISP can generate various types of Invoices like Plan-Based, Static IP Based, Service-Based.
- ISP can Choose Payment methods like cash, cheque, and online transfer for the Collection of Payments.
- The client can recharge themselves in the client portal using a payment gateway.
- Our Bandwidth Management Software Provide the various type of accounting management for users like advance plan management, advance recharge management, live bandwidth management Software, top-up recharge management, user access control management.
Automatic User Creation
- PHP Radius Server can perform SMS/Mail based automatic user verification.
- OTP Verification verifies the Mobile Number/Email address of users by sending verification code(OTP) during registration.
- Our PHP Radius Software provides the facility to Automatic User Creation to prevent duplicate registration using the MAC binding technique.
- PHP Radius Software provides facility for free demo plan or paid plan at the time of automatic User Creation. Read More >>
Payment Gateway & Notification
- PHP Radius Bandwidth Management software supports Multiple payment gateways like ATOM, PayUmoney, PayPal, and OnePay.
- Users can recharge plans and outstanding payments themselves using the payment gateway.
- Users can also recharge using a recharge voucher provided by ISP/Franchisee.
- ISP can send notification as SMS and MAIL to their clients for creating New User, Recharge User, Change Plan, Reset Password, Plan expiration also customization notification.
- The payment gateway is a merchant service provided by an e-commerce application service provider that authorizes Credit card, Debit Card, or direct payment processing for e-businesses. Read More >>
What Our Customers Are Saying
The perfect solution for ISP. All things considered, User-friendly and easy to use. Real-time control of Internet usage.
It is very easy to use than previous Software. Real-time monitoring and one-stop management really simplify my works. and additionally Thanks for adding the Self-registration option as I requested.