How to Create a Simple User
- PHP Radius provide facilities to Create Simple Users.
- In php radius, simple client is authentication by PPPoE protocol and a Hotspot network.
Step to Create Simple Users
Notes:- There should be a billing plan before creating a users.
- To Create Simple Users, Go to the sidebar and click on User Management and select New User Option.
- After click on New Users option, the opened page has two tab :
- User Account Information
- User Information
1.User Account Information
- First, select a users type as a User.
- Enter client Name and Password.
- Enter Simultaneous-Use of Users if the client type is Simple User. if you can allow a users to access Internet In Multiple Devices then Enter simultaneous use field value as two or more it does not require to enter the IP address.
- If you want to allow accessing only any one device then simultaneous must be entered only one.
- Select Users Plan.
- you can allow accessing only one fix device then enter those device Ip Address it’s not compulsory.
- The last field is a franchise, it is also an optional field but whenever you want to assign a users to a franchise that selects the franchise name and assign the users.
- Click on Next Button.
2.User Information for New Simple Client
- Fill all the details compulsory Customer Name, Contact Number, Billing Address Line 1 and City.
- Here Email, Notes, TAX/GST Number, Billing Address Line 2 and Zip Code are Optional Fields.
- If you want to give the permission on Client portal access then check on check box otherwise not .
- If you want to insert more information like DOB, Identity proof then click on Additional info, it is optional to fill.
- Click on Apply Button.
- After successfully creating a client, it will show you client dashboard.