How to Open User Dashboard
- in this case There are mainly three different ways to open customer or client dashboard
- List Uesr clicks the user name to opening client or customer dashboards.
- Search user option on any windows top right corner.
- total users on top-right side in ISP dashboard.
1.open user dashboard using list user
- List user display in two ways.
- first of all go to sidebar click on user management and select list user option.
- you can see list of users with user name, Contact Number, Plan name, Expiry date of plan and payment status.
- click on any user name from list user and it will be redirect in particular Users dashboards.
2.open user dashboard using Search User
- first write start some letter of user name display username drop down then select username.
- it will be display that customer or client dashboards.
3.total users on top-right side
- furthermore click on that users options and display list of users.
- whenever you click in particular client or customer name which you want to dashboard.
- after click on that customer open a that customer or client dashboards.
- its provide different information like billing information, live speed chart, recharge plan details etc…