How to Recharge to Franchisee by ISP
- An ISP (Internet service provider) is a company that provides individuals and other companies access to the Internet and other related services such as Web site building and virtual hosting.
- Whether you’re at home or work, each time you connect to the Internet, your connection is routed through an ISP.
Step for Recharge Franchisee by ISP
- Go to On sidebar menu select Config option and click on operator
- it will be display list of operator page.
- you can also create new operator or franchisee for that click on new operator Button.
- here operator first name, last name, operator type, last login date & time and action columns are available.
- now Click on the Recharge franchisee button from Action column.
- recharge franchisee button display only that time whose operator type is franchisee otherwise not.
- it will display particular franchisee Recharge page.
- here franchisee name, total user, total balance,use balance, remaining balance and commission information are display.
- if you click on Recharge list it will be display recharge history of franchisee
- Now Click on Recharge button.
- You can see Recharge Page in left side, Enter Amount for Recharge.
- If ISP gives commission to franchisee then display Total amount after added commission.
- by default display the Current date, you can set manually from date picker control.
- Click on Apply button.
- at the end display success recharge message.