How to change login password
- An ISP (Internet service provider) is a company that provides individuals and other companies access to the Internet and other related services such as Web site building and virtual hosting.
- A password is a string of characters used to verify the identity of a user during the authentication process. Passwords are typically used in conjuncture with a username.
A Password Reset is an operation that allows an administrator or helpdesk operator to set another user’s passwords to a desired new value, regardless of their current value.
- if you want modify Admin portal password then whenever you login in Admin portal at that time enter new password which you modify.
- If ISP want to modify its own Admin portal login password then follow the following steps.
Steps to Change Login Password Of Admin
- First of all go to the sidebar menu click the config and select Password option.
- it will be open Modify password page.
- here you can see current password, new password or verify password fields.
- Now enter the Current admin portal login password.
- if you want to change password then enter new password and verify the new password for admin portal login.
- At last click on the apply button.
- after fill all the details you get success message.
- Admin can also Modify company or admin portal information or company logo.
- if you want to logout form Customer portal login then click on Logout Button from top right side.